Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finally Home!

Hello all,

We are home! We got home Saturday morning at 6:30 and in our drive way by 7:30 am. Good to be home! Yesterday was full of visits from family, which was great! We were exhausted, but upside on our days and nights. Having family here was a nice way to stay awake!

The night was tough. I couldn't fall asleep, even after Tylenol PM. Tierzah woke up at 3:00, just as I was feeling like I could fall asleep. She went back to sleep for about 30 minutes and then was up again for a while. Her crying woke up Aaron and he was up for the day, so I went to bed and Aaron and Piper were up.

Tierzah went back to bed about 8:30 and Piper about 9:00. I got up at 10:00 and Aaron went to church to stay awake. It's now 11:18 and I am posting this, then I will wake everyone up and try to have a normal day and get to bed a little early, but not too early!

We still have some adjusting days ahead!

Thanks all for following our journey. Feel free to call!

Thank you Desi for staying on top of the blog while I couldn't access it. You are the best - love you so much!

Love you
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment